Thursday, June 23, 2022

My "otakatsu"

I like a singer group,urashimasakatasen.I'll tell you my "otakatsu" of it!!

First of all,"otakatsu" is activity of otaku.For example,going to the concert,buy its goods,and so on.I'll show you one of my otakatsu.




This is my otakatsu. This bag is called "ita-bag".I sometimes go the concert with this,but this is so havy:(

By the way,can you guess how much I paid for making this bag?The answer is.......about35,000yen!!!It's very very expensive,but I feel happy when I made this,so it's o.k.

I paid a lot,but it's not for urashimasakatasen but myself!!

1 comment:

  1. All of "Oshi" are really important for otaku's life... I'm a otaku as well as you, so I know your mind😭

    ReplyDelete

Lunch

 Lsat week, I went to cafe with my friends of part time job. The cafe's name is "MOANA CAFE AND DINER", we call it Moana. This...