Thursday, June 30, 2022

Cake🍰

 One of my hobbies is making sweets. In the past, I made chiffon cale, gateau chocolat,and macaroons.

Last year, I made a hole cake for my favorite singer group's 8th anniversary👏


I also thought the design. It was really hard for me to think the design and making this cake, but it was very fun!!

The sea is made by jelly. I made three types jelly and express the gradation. The sandy beach is made by crushed cookies, and roses and floats are made by marshmallow.

I want to make 9th anniversary cake, but I don't have the oven now, so maybe I can't...I'm very sad😭  I will cerebrate the group any other way!!

3 comments:

  1. The cake looks cute and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG😭😭😭It's really really really cuuute!!!!! The jelly skill(?) is super owesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I envy you for being able to make sweets😭

    ReplyDelete

Lunch

 Lsat week, I went to cafe with my friends of part time job. The cafe's name is "MOANA CAFE AND DINER", we call it Moana. This...