Thursday, May 12, 2022

I introduce about Shizuoka!

I will introduce my hometown,Shizuoka.
I lived in Shizuoka for 17 years.Now I live in Kasumigaseki.
I think that Shizuoka has any famous place or food.
For example,there is Mt.Fuji in Shizuoka.Some people say Mt.Fuji is Yamanashi's.But I don't this so.I think It's Shizuoka's!!Also,Sawayaka,which is hamburger steak shop.After moving to Saitama,I sometimes asked "Have you ever ate Sawayaka's hamburger steak?"But I ate it only twice....I think Bikkuri Donkey is better.
Shizuoka has more good place!If you have a chance,go and enjoy there!!

3 comments:

  1. I am happy that I had a chance to visit your home prefecture, Shizuoka, during Golden Week. Izu is extremely beautiful and I want to explore more of it again in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been Shizuoka…but of course I know of Sawayaka! I definitely want to eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My aunt’s hometown is Shizuoka!
    I want to eat Sawayaka's hamburger steak!

    ReplyDelete

Lunch

 Lsat week, I went to cafe with my friends of part time job. The cafe's name is "MOANA CAFE AND DINER", we call it Moana. This...