Thursday, May 19, 2022

My trip to Okinawa.

Last month,I visited Okinawa for 2 days.

First day,I went to "Kokusaidori".There are many shops of Okinawa's foods and souvenirs.I walked around and bought "chinsuko" and "beniimotaruto".I backed to a hotel,I ate them soon.They were so delicious!!

The last day,I went and ate blue seal ice.The shop had an event that we could eat two scoops just paying one scoop price.So I ordered two scoops,banilla and chocolate!!
My high school's school trip was to go Okinawa,but it was cancelled because corona virus,so I was so happy!!If I have a chance,I want to go there again soon!!


4 comments:

  1. You are sooooo active!!!! I think Okinawa is good for us to visit on this summer vacation👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also been to Okinawa. The sea was very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice trip. Okinawa ocian is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 days is very short, but it's good that you could still visit even after your school trip was cancelled. I wanna go to Okinawa someday. 😎

    ReplyDelete

Lunch

 Lsat week, I went to cafe with my friends of part time job. The cafe's name is "MOANA CAFE AND DINER", we call it Moana. This...