Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Pompompurin💛

 Do you know  "Pompompurin"? It is sanrio character.I'll introduce about it!!


Name:purin(Pompompurin is the work's name)

sex:boy

category:Golden retriever

birthday:4/16 in sunny day☀️



Do you know purin is a boy and golden retriever?Some people say that he is a girl,but that's wrong!!He is a boy!


By the way,sanrio holds "sanrio character taisho" every year.This is popularity vote of sanrio's character.In 2022,purin was second place.He was also second place in 2021!!I want to make him No.1!!!!So I will do my best next year🔥


Now,the gumi of purin's shape is celled somewhere....I want to buy it,so pleasb tell me if you find it!!



4 comments:

  1. I thought that pompompurin is boy. The result of character competition is great!!! But I back kuromichan up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like batumarukun!
    I would like to visit Sanrio Land, but I don't have the courage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The key chain of picture is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Lunch

 Lsat week, I went to cafe with my friends of part time job. The cafe's name is "MOANA CAFE AND DINER", we call it Moana. This...