Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Atami

 3 month ago,I visited Atami with my friend.

First of all,we drank lemonade.It was very good and so cute!!We took a lot of pictures.


Next,we ate seafood don.I like seafood very much,so I was very happy!!It was not cheap,but it was soooo delicious!!I was satisfied.

Finaly,we ate Atami pudding.It is famous,but I ate it for the first time.I ate normal one,and my friend ate chocolate taste one.It was so delicious and the shop was cute💗

I'm going to back to Shizuoka in summer vacation,so I would like to visit Atami again and enjoy eating!!😆



1 comment:

  1. They look sooooooo dericious!!!! I heve never eaten seafood since I moveed Saitama. So I want to have them😭

    ReplyDelete

Lunch

 Lsat week, I went to cafe with my friends of part time job. The cafe's name is "MOANA CAFE AND DINER", we call it Moana. This...